IFA - Reseller Park + Center of SmartBuilding - September 3 - 6, 2020
Our PR campaigns:
Registration and plans:
IFA company information (for international exhibitors)
For your Information:
Sustainable fair construction:
BECOME EXHIBITOR IN THE RESELLER PARK / SMARTHOME - CENTER OF SMARTBUILDING / IPT MARKETPLACE - THE B2B2C-JOINT STAND
The Reseller Park, half of which also houses our highly expanded Center of SmartBuilding exhibitor area, will be advertised in the channel media throughout the year - including advertisements from co-exhibitors who have already booked a booth.
As official contractual partner of Messe Berlin GmbH we have been organising for more than 20 years with support of the national and international trade associations and leading ICT/CE Reseller magazines (print + online) the exclusive trade area Reseller Park at one of the world's leading consumer electronic shows - the 'IFA Berlin'. We do all the organization and take the fair risk as we handle the things from A-Z (fair construction, catering, promotion, etc.).
The main focus of the goods is on mobile, IoT, SmartHome, home appliances and retail partner services, and thus we are installing a top-class B2B2C structure in the Reseller Park. Through various marketing measures we underline the strong European specialist trade character.
The main strategies of Jan Nintemann's B2B exhibition projects (and their most important success factor) is to organize business-effective and low-effort marketplaces for the co-exhibitors in which additional impulses are generated, as the historically grown personal networking regularly reaches a maximum attracted by decision-makers from the CE industry.
So it is no surprise that the majority of the Reseller Park stands are reserved again or booded by interested exhibitors (mostly rebooking). We also offer a permanent (daily) workshop in the form of mainly 20-minute manufacturer presentations organized by the SmartHome Initiative Deutschland e.V.. The company and product presentation is free of charge exclusively for the exhibitors of the Reseller Park (please see for orientation our workshop video from the last CEBIT):
MORE THAN 20 YEARS IFA RESELLER PARK B2B2C – DEVELOPMENT, UPDATES * SERVICES:
For many years, the Reseller Park has been an integral part of
the trade show platform at IFA in Berlin - the largest trade show for consumer
electronics brands in the world and a must-attend event for Europe’s
most important retailers and distributors. For more than 20 years, Jan
Nintemann and his Global Fairs TT-Messe agency have served
more than 1000 co-exhibitors at IFA (even more when you include our other
international trade fairs projects). The immense
experience we gained in all these B2B projects (as well as our established
network of contacts in the European channel and industry media) benefit all our
The exhibitor structure of the Reseller Park continues to reflect the change from the traditional consumer electronics and home appliances markets towards an interconnected digital environment of consumers. The majority of our exhibitors are currently manufacturers and distributors for mobile and CE devices - including accessories, IoT, smart home and smart automation devices (even smart robots) - and, of course, products within the general category of consumer electronics.
For one example, this includes Bluetooth speakers (mobile, portable or home) as well as other smartphone-controlled or voice-activated gadgets and consumer accessories. And exhibitors in the digital signage and home entertainment area are now more often represented. Even home appliances, as these products grow smarter and become connected via IoT, are worthy of mention, too.
Center of SmartBuilding
Smart Home is currently the strongest growing exhibitor area at IFA. For this reason, Global Fairs has prepared two separate exhibitor blocks for the Center of SmartBuilding - integrated into Reseller Park – more information in the link below:
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- Top location: We bring you the opportunity to have a better location than you could get on your own - RESELLER PARK.
- High-profile trade visitor attraction. You’ll see more retail/buyers/European distributors than you would on your own. We’ve been recognized for years by the CE and HA industries in Europe as the most successful and largest B2B2C platforms inside IFA.
- Aggressive promotion of your participation. We will promote you far more than you could do on your own budget - and your logo or brand(s) are with us every step of the way.
- We buy advertising in the official Show Daily at IFA, handed out to buyers at all the entrances to the exhibition halls - and also distributed to the 150 most important hotels in Berlin.
- We insert our SuperReseller leaflet in all the major German trade media; it’s the most widely-circulated channel campaign for IFA with circulation of more than 300,000 in print and online. Distributed approximately 3 weeks before and during IFA via our 7 media partners in 16 campaigns in print and online to the German and European CE and HA channel.
- We also include your company or your brand(s) in our digital GUIDE-TO booklet. You get logo presentation and company description.
- We work with professional email houses to email multiple messages to more than 100,000 potential buyers in Germany and the rest of Europe.
- We even attract editorial coverage from well-known industry editors.
- Less cost, less headaches. On your own, there is so much ”below-the-surface” cost associated with trade show participation. We offer you in our participation fees a higher quality stand construction, banners featuring your logo, electricity/lighting, stand furniture, carpet, etc. Even the cost of wifi access, nightly stand cleaning and extra stand security are costs fully absorbed in your participation fees. But there’s something even more important to consider…
- The cost for filling in administration forms, the cost to organize your physical stand, the cost to meet and discuss the many logistical decisions - it all takes time and money away from what you do best. Selling your products and services. This time-wasting costs you business as well as money. In this sense, you are outsourcing your IFA headaches to us. You’re saving the precious time of you and your staff - while getting the best professional help from an IFA-experienced staff that can eliminate the risk of mistakes.
- More services. The biggest exhibitors invest in their own hospitality areas because hospitality is such an important part of European business. They don’t want their sales staff to lose time trying to find a place at a busy trade show for coffee or lunch to do business with a customer. They keep the customer on site.Our projects provide you with a way to offer your customers the same level of service your bigger competitors might provide. There is full catering for exhibitors and guests throughout the entire trade fair- including use of our business lounges with buffet and hostess service at no extra cost.
- Our value-added services don’t stop with hospitality: you have Global Fairs staff there to help on anything that comes up: a missing shipment, the need for an extra chair, how to find an ATM, who can translate, our lights are too bright...and all the ad hoc problems that make the difference between a frustrating trade show experience and a rewarding
All these benefits ADD UP to one simple message: By working with us, you increase your business opportunity at IFA and avoid the usual risk of a disappointing trade show participation.
You can read about our campaigns for next-to-last year’s IFA below. We will undertake similar marketing activity for next IFA: Marketing & Promotion, editorial PR work IFA 2017
ATTENTION international exhibitors: Please find here the conditions for exhibiting in the IFA brand halls (here: hall 2.1, SmartHome-Building or Reseller Park).
If you have any questions concerning aspects such as stand position, costs,
design or deadlines, please let us know. We are always happy to help - just
give us a call!
In any case, at least please let us know of your potential interest in participating so we can register our total correct stand size with Messe Berlin. Otherwise when you want a space it may not be available.
Your Global Fairs Team:
Serge Love +49 157 8825 6749; firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan Nintemann +49 541 971 26-10; email@example.com
Our cooperation partners for the IFA:
Our media partners for the IFA: